The Classic 2001 Strategy Game
of Corporate Warfare
The Corporate Machine™ is Stardock's classic 2001 real-time economic strategy game, available now on Steam. Dive back into the timeless battle for one of the most ruthless environments ever created: international trade.
Corporations exist in a constant state of war: Plotting to destroy their rivals, CEOs chase world domination through economic strategies less deadly but more complex than any military maneuver. Control the market, or face the prospect of buyout and bankruptcy. Build your business empire, dominate the industry, and amass a fortune you will need that private island to fully enjoy.
- Fulfill your dreams of wealth and power in three separate industries – Automobiles, aircraft, or the stupendously glamorous world of computers.
- Choose your specialty - Marketing, engineering, or manufacturing
- Challenge friends over the Internet – Enjoy seamless multiplayer matches for up to eight players
- Crush rivals with direct action – Special cards allow you to turn the tables by forcing a labor strike on a rival, luring executives away, get support from governments, and more
- Develop your economic empire – Build research centers, marketing offices, recreational buildings, and more to customize your corporation's capabilities
main map Create marketing campaigns to boost demand or undermine rivals
- Operating System: Windows 95 or newer
- RAM: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 8MB 16-bit High-Color video card
- CPU: Pentium 75 MHz or higher processor
- Hard Drive Space: 300 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Multiplayer through Stardock.net requires forwarding of port 5011 on your router to your game PC. Please click here for help with port forwarding or contact your router manufacturer for additional port forwarding support.